Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Other Blogs

I have been writing for almost a year, but mostly for two other blog groups. One is David Kosmider's www.stockweblog.com and the other is Aaron Day's www.commoditytrader.com. Both of them have some great market insight for investors, traders and anyone interested in learning about the markets, but I have decided to start my own blog where I can express my thoughts a little more freely. If I feel like talking about something other than the irrational markets, I can go ahead and post about that damn weekend trip to Silverton, CO (actually, I'm going this weekend and can't wait).

Anyway, here is a link to the articles I have written for these two websites. Enjoy the read and leave me a few comments if you think any of them are itneresting. All of them are more technical than I plan on writing here.

No comments: